tirsdag 6. mars 2012

Online Marketing Jungle

Have you ever asked yourself what your goal is for you online marketing business? Now, I don’t know if you’re in the game for some extra cash, if you want to make a decent living out of it or get rich. All three options are possible; it all depends on how much time you want to spend learning how to play the game and doing the hard work necessary to get the ball rolling. But you should know this because it's very important; if you don’t know what you’re doing you may find yourself in a bad spot before you can say bad spot.  

I’m not trying to scare anyone of by making you believe it’s dirty business or it’s all a scam, because that’s far from the truth. I’m simply trying to give some good advice to those who need it! If you’re a new beginner with little or none experience and knowledge about online marketing it may seem like an online jungle. Trust me when I say it can be, and I know exactly how it feels to be lost in that jungle! I have done my share of mistakes along the way and have learned my lessons the hard way, I don’t want anyone else to make the same mistakes as I have. In a jungle there are lots of predators, same goes for online marketing and any other business more or less. Just please hear my warning and DO NOT become easy prey!
Let me tell you, in short, my story about trying to get started as an online marketer. I was pretty naïve when I dove into the completely unknown business, and you could say I got into a couple unpleasant situations. To make a long story short; I bought training programs that were complete scams, did lots of time consuming work that didn’t pay off at all, spent hours ripping my hair out trying to figure things out… stuff like that. Very frustrating and not too fun to talk about! The good part though is that it did teach me some important lessons; to be critical, don’t fall for all the promises and sweet talk and to actually do the work I had to do in order to make some magic happen. People who want to sell you their products are always telling you how easy it is, you just have to click here and click there and you’ll be making loads of cash. Naaaha! It’s not that simple!  If it were that easy everyone would be doing it!
Anyway, I don’t know why but I kept trying and it finally paid off! The last training program I bought was to be my last try. I said to myself enough was enough and I was getting tired of never getting anywhere. I didn’t actually realize how "lost" I really was before signing on with the Millionaire Society and getting their training program. The program is so professional and has such a good material for everyone from new beginners to more advances marketers, it made me realize that all the other stuff I had bought in the past was junk. Junk that was only contributing to getting me nowhere while making others (that did not deserve it) rich! I had spent so much time and energy on useless cr*p that I felt the Millionaire Society was too good to be true. But it's for real and I’m so thankful for all the REAL help they have provided to finally make my online marketing business head in the right direction.
Now that you know what I have experienced you probably understand my desire to warn others. I strongly recommend seeking help if you’re inexperienced, but be critical and don’t fall for the tricks and scams.
Don't let yourself become easy prey!


If you would like to know more about the training program I follow, and can highly recomend it, feel free to go to this link: millionairsocietyannika.com and it will bring you to a website with a video that lasts about 25 minutes. If you watch the whole video and you are interested in the training program you will have a chance to join or simply say no thanks if it’s not for you.         

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar